5.5 oz Cake Scented Candle
Sold as pair
100% Soy Wax
Made in Atlanta
Caution: Burn in proper holder. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2 inch unmelted wax remains. Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit. Burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Avoid drafty areas.
Birthday Popcorn Cupcakes
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets. Use holders designed for the particular candle style.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4 inches at all times.
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.
- Cut desired wax pieces.
- For use with a wax burner.
- Remove wrapper packaging prior to use.